Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gerblé Omega 3 Orange and Chocolate



I'm not the kind of person who buys food supplements, but a couple of years ago I saw this box that grabbed my attention because of its layout.
It featured a cereal bar with bits of orange and partially covered with chocolate.
Now, I guess that most of us thinks that chocolate and orange is a great combination, moreover with the benefit of cereals, what could I do besides giving it a try.
Part of the Gerblé's range "Objectif Santé", the orange and chocolate omega 3 cereal bar (barre omega 3 orange chocolat) includes in its relevant ingredients: B9 and E vitamins, wheat flakes, puffed wheat and rice, bits of confit orange and lemon peal, dark chocolate and a soy phospholipids complex that Gerblé has registered with the name Cérocholine.
But how tasty is it ?
Well, for me it was love at first sight.
The combination of orange and dark chocolate really works and the consistency of the cereals is good too.
In my opinion, the ingredients are used in a adequate quantity, resulting in a well balanced and really pleasant result.
Like I said, I'm not the kind of person that buys food supplements and I don't really care if these bars perform as they are intended to, but as long as they don't hurt me, I'll buy them once in a while.
As for their price, I must say that I find them a bit expensive (at least here in Portugal and taking into account our wages), but I don't know about that elsewhere.
So, my final conclusion is: positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment